Welcome to the webpage of CSBC’s Women’s Auxiliary – we are elated that you have taken time to browse our page to see what we are about. We are an Auxiliary of the California State Baptist Convention (CSBC) with member churches from around the State of California. We meet officially three times each year – in March, during the Mid-Winter Board meeting, in July, during the Annual Super Session and in October for our Annual Women’s Conference (see information on this website regarding these events).
Recognizing the urgency of the time, we are committed to empowering women to seek and fulfill their God-given purposes by providing a healthy and safe environment for women to fellowship, to nurture and be nurtured.
Our Mission is to:
Encourage, equip, and provide resources for the women of CSBC to grow spiritually – passionately living out their faith, provide tools to enhance their leadership skills and personal development as we collectively impact our families, local churches and communities for God’s glory.
As a member of the Women’s Auxiliary, you can expect to:
• Strengthen your spiritual identity
• Sharpen your leadership skills
• Discover, develop and use your God-given gifts and talents
• Find acceptance as a female Christian in every area of your calling
• Create bonds with other women by establishing friendships and lasting relationships
• Be encouraged and taught by Titus 2 women
• Develop a sense of purpose and commitment to service
• Participate in both home and foreign mission opportunities
The women of CSBC are excited and energized – we believe something powerful happens when women really understand who they are in Christ and take steps of faith, guided by the Holy Spirit, to accomplish their purpose. As a part of the CSBC Women’s Auxiliary, there is something for all women! No matter your walk of life, background, spiritual journey, or past history, you are invited to check us out, stay and find new friends, grow like never before, and be a part of our family!